Project Home • Blog • Wiki • Known Issues • External Project Link • Contact Project
Wrapper methods to access Apache's POI HSSF java classes to read, write and edit Excel files.
More details can be found at the original blog entry: http://blog.critical-web.com/blog/index.cfm/2008/8/3/cfExcelProxy-Launched (you can also click on External Project Link at the top of this page).
2008-08-04 (release 0.2, available through subversion):
- Changed method name new to newWorkbook, to prevent conflicts with possible reserved word in CF9.
- Added validation to autoAdjust, to prevent bugs when requesting row that isn't referenced.
- Fixed typo in some comments.
2008-09-07 (release 0.3, currently active):
- Complete rewrite of all the methods
- Much easier to use
- Streamlined use (no more sheet argument in methods, replaced with selectSheet method)
- New methods (getClasses, save, etc...)
- Get all the information from the wiki, link at the top of this page.
Apache POI HSSF libraries (3.1 required), Coldfusion 8
There are no issues for this project.
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
You may access this project's Subversion repository with your client here: http://svn.riaforge.org/cfExcelProxy.
To view files and changelists associated with this repository, go here: http://cfExcelProxy.riaforge.org/index.cfm?event=page.svnbrowse.
Anonymous users have read access to the repository while the administrator has write access.
This project is sharing its code via Subversion. Subversion is an open source source control method. You may find more information about Subversion here: http://subversion.tigris.org/
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.